It is the dream of every single girl to look beautiful and gorgeous, with a radiant skin. But, most of us has already left their dreams of becoming the owner of a flawless skin, due to the increasing amount of pollution in the air and the other harmful ingredients of the environment, which are contributing in making our skin look dull and lifeless. On the other hand, lack of time for following a skincare regime and a balanced diet, makes it next to impossible for you to attain that radiant glow of your dream.
The lost radiance of your skin easily be recovered, with the help of a Skin Glowing Session, offered by an expert. But, before going to a dermatologist, you can also have a look at these easy methods, which are helpful enough for providing you with a glowing skin.
Skin Whitening Apple Cream:
In reality, apple is a magical fruit for the skin. The existing Alpha Hydroxy Acids in apples improve the color and elasticity of the skin.
- Soak some apple slices in the milk for 20 minutes.
- After that, blend them very well, in order to form a smooth paste.
- Place the mixture in the freezer for 10 minutes and add a tablespoon of lemon juice with it.
- Apply this on your face and let it dry for at least 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off well, by using cold water.
By Maintaining a Balanced Diet:
Being the owner of a beautiful and radiant skin, there is a need for you to follow a balanced diet too. As, we all know the fact that, there is a direct connection of a glowing and healthy looking ski with a balance diet, full of nutritious foods.
According to the experts, people who are leading a healthy life style and following a balanced diet will definitely have the best chance of acquiring a beautiful skin. Fruits and vegetables, rich with vitamin C are essential for the collagen production in the body. Antioxidants are also important for the skin, as they are helpful enough for fighting against the tissue damage.
Papaya and Cucumber Face pack:
The face pack of papaya and cucumber is enriched with skin whitening enzymes, powerful antioxidants for boosting the collagen production of the body. This face pack also has the capacity of treating the dark marks of the skin, pigmentation, etc.
- Make a fine paste with the equal amount of ripe papaya and cucumber slices.
- Mix a tablespoon of fresh milk cream with the paste.
- Apply it on your face and neck and leave it for at least 20 minutes.
- Rinse it well by using lukewarm water.
Having a glowing and beautiful skin is one of the most common desire of a woman. Going for a Skin Glowing Session can actually help those women, who are looking for an effective way to get a radiant skin. But, before consulting a dermatologist for that, you can also try out the amazing benefits of mint for achieving a glowing skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of mint powder with one tablespoon each of yogurt and fuller’s earth.
- Make a smooth paste out of it, and apply the mixture on your face.
- Rinse it off well by using lukewarm water.
In order to provide the women with a glowing face, Dr. Paul’s Multispeciality Clinic, one of the most renowned organization, working in the sector of beauty and wellness for decades, has decided to launch an amazing offer of availing a skin glow session, at 150/- rupees only. Where everyone would be diagnosed according to their skin types, before starting the treatment. The expert dermatologists of the clinic will look after to your skin related issues with an effective way.
After a week, you would be able to notice a difference in your skin. Maintaining a healthy diet as well as some healthy habits along with the above mentioned methods, you will be able to notice the radiance in your skin within a week.